From:
Sheila Angalet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 03:47:20 -0500
A hearty and warm welcome (back) to the list to Liz Baldwin!

When Liz talks about our NJ legislation, she fails to mention how
instrumental she was in getting it in its present form.  The primary
sponsoring senator's office was in contact with her while the new version of
the bill was being written on the floor! This senator was so taken with Liz's
expertise and her association with La Leche League, that in a press release,
he publically recognized the importance LLL had in keeping mothers and their
babies as the focus of the bill! (We do "train"  our legislators well in NJ -
don't we! :-) )

Welcome again Liz, we can all benefit from your presence here!

Sheila Angalet
LLL-NJ