From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:21:46 +1000
I'm hoping that some of you might be able to assist in giving me the right descriptor to use in a paper.
In Australia the nurses who work with families with young children are called Maternal and Child Health Nurses (this is not in a hospital setting but in the community to make it on topic many of the MACHN are becoming LCs). What are nurses who work with young children called in the US? What is the setting in which they interact? Paediatricians offices?? Other??
I'd really appreciate if people could email me privately with some information about this!!
Thanks
Karleen Gribble
Australia