Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:26:37 EST
Hello friends-
I have been seeing a client here who is a Turkish national, here with her
husband for the birth of their first child.  They are returning home to
Istanbul in a few weeks,  and I would like to find someone for her to contact
if possible.  Are any of you in Europe or the Middle East and have a contact I
might suggest?  It would make her feel much more secure.  She and her husband
speak English fairly well, and are pretty "westernized".  Also, do any of you
know the equivalent of the ABM E-----l that is marketed in Turkey?  THey plan
to breastfeed for at least a year, but would like to know for future
reference.  You may e-mail me privately.  Thank you in advance.  These are
lovely people, trying very hard to be good breastfeeding parents!
Denise Mollenkopf, RNC, IBCLC
Florida