Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:03:38 EDT
Marsha, way to go!! How about Lactation Associates 2001?
I absolutely agree that we can never know enough about the normal state.

The next question is how do we tease out normal in a highly abnormal environment, viz., hospital birthing environments? Maybe the era of your reference from 1920 makes sense, or had things already begun to unravel by then?

Marsha, thanks for responding so quickly.

Beth Sargent, IBCLC
Needham, MA