From:
Susan Hergert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:12:55 -0500
I went to the website and filled out the survey. I am a little amused
that they are asking for input from us when we haven't seen the product
yet. I told them I will be happy to evaluate the product after I see it
and try it out with one of my clients.

I also was not very happy to see them endorse such useless breastpumps
as the G--b-- and E---f--, and I mentioned that in my critique.

Thanks Contessa,
Susan