From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 20:35:09 EDT
Has anyone suggested Vitamin K supplementation or an increase in
Vit K containing foods?  As a child I had chronic nosebleeds and
even a hemmorage that took me by ambulance to the ER until the
Dr. decided to try Vit K and C.  The intestnal tract bacteria
usually make enough but a deficiency or imbalance is possible.
Has the mom had any antibiotics latel?

Sarah Barnett