From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 21:28:59 -0400
Hi all. When responding to other notes, please keep the amount of material
that you quote SHORT. Lots of users here pay per message, and if the message
is over a certain amount, they pay MORE.  On my computer, it is easier for
me to hit the reply key, which automatically copies the entire note I am
responding to, with little > signs before each line. However, please do as I
do, and make an effort to use MINIMAL quotes. Thanks.  This is important,
seeing as the digest spits out messages once  per 300 lines, and it is
annoying to see a repeat of a message received previously. Thanks for
cooperation.

Warmly,,,,wishing all a Happy Memorial Day (US residents, that is... : ) )

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"All truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident." Schoepenhouer