From:
Amy Shelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 12:25:01 -0600
It has been brought to our attention that some people are having
problems making hotel reservations for the Biloxi LLL Area Conference.
If you have had this problem, please call Karen at 1-800-441-0882 and
mention Code LLA to receive our discounted rate. This is the number for
the actual Holiday Inn and not their nationwide 800 number. There are
still rooms available.

Thanks,
Amy
--
* Amy Shelton, mother of Abby (6/93) and Chris (5/96)               *
* La Leche League Leader: http://iquest.com/~ashelton/homepage.html *