From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 09:59:55 -0800
I wasn't going to publicly post about this as my comment to Linda was A
PRIVATE EMAIL; however, since she did publicly post her reply it is only
fair.  Here is my reply verbatim to her:

"Linda:  Thanks for the thoughtful explanation.  It may seem trivial, but
many people seem to bend over backwards for the rare physician who is so
much of a bf advocate.  I adore Jack and work closely with him on the
Research Review Committee for LLLI, however I am also sensitive to the
others who emailed me and asked if I had seen your "Thanks."  Sometimes LLL
Leaders can be quite sensitive to this because they don't get paid and they
tend to not be recognized.  Many LLL Leaders are also health professionals
and lend a hugh body of education and experience to the lactation community
for free.

I hope all is well with you and your patient. :  )"

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]   : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340    : )
: )LLLLLLLLLLLLL**CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : )