From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:54:32 -0500
Dear Marsha, I firmly agree with you. ILCA should be the ones writing the
standards of practice for its members, IBCLCs.  That is our organization.
IBLCE is the testing organization.  I do believe that ILCA should be the
ones to develop and publish our professional IBCLC Standards of Practice.

Kathleen

Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC
Independent consultant:
Lactation Resources of Vermont, Medela, Inc. Listowner Lactnet listserv
Archives: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html