From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:48:12 EDT
this isn't just idiocy, its MALPRACTICE - especially what sounds suspiciously
like intentional infliction of pain because they disapproved of the mother's
choices. when will we quit excusing other medical professionals for this type
of behaviour? what is our ethical stance on this, do we tell the mother that
this is such poor practice that it warrants further consideration or just
sympathize and shake our heads?

carol brussel IBCLC