From:
Susan Bacon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:17:29 -0500
You may want to try treating this mom/baby as a sensitivity or allergy
problem and have mom go on an exclusion diet for a couple of weeks
excluding things like dairy products, chocolate, citrus fruits and
eggs?  If baby is tolerating breast milk better at the end of the 2
weeks, then you can slowly start adding things back into her
diet.....you may be able to identify a culprit for the sensitivity as
you add foods back.  It sounds like this mom is dedicated to
breastfeeding, and this just might work!