Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 17:03:12 EDT
In a message dated 4/9/99 10:27:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I have a question for the lactation lecturers on the list.  If you are
 creating slides in PowerPoint and want to have them made into slides for
 the old archaic slide projector (data projectors are not real commonplace
 in KS yet), who do you send your slides to?  Our local Kinko's does this
 but for $9.00 per slide!  I'm obviously looking for a more affordable
 alternative.  Am I going to have to pay this price or do any of you have
 other suggestions? >>

See if the  local community college or university has a photography
department that will have the students do this as an learning
project/community service project for you.

Barbara Whitehead, IBCLC
Eastern NC