From:
Pamela A Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:22:12 -0500
We are having trouble with LCERPS being approved by our hospital.  We are having Nancy Mohrbacher speak.  We are paying for her, not the company she works for.  Lunch is on your own, no one is paying for it. But on the form she states she works for this particular company, no one in our hospital will sign the form to send off to get the LCERP approval via ILCA.  Now it is in the hands of our legal department.....I am sure as I am sitting here he will NOT approve the hospital to apply for LCERPS.  Anyone else having this issue??

Our hospital will not take a pen from a company, they can not pay for conferences, etc.

But we need our LCERPS so this is so frustrating!

Pamela Hendrix, BA, RNIV, IBCLC, RLC
S. Florida