From:
Mari Douma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:45:38 -0800
I just received this letter in the mail and thought folks might be
interested in seeing what mailings are being sent to doctors about this
program. Because of formatting, I have made the following changes: removed
the *R* in a circle next to trade names, un-contracted contractions, and
removed dashes and bold print.

Mari Douma, DO

Dear Doctor:

As you know, Mead Johnson & Company, the maker of Enfamil LIPIL with Iron,
is an innovator when it comes to nutrition for babies.  We were the first
US company to introduce DHA and ARA into baby formula creating Enfamil
LIPIL, which includes DHA and ARA at levels similar to breast milk.  In
fact, only Enfamil has LIPIL, a unique blend of nutrients also found in
breast milk that support a babys brain and eye development.  This product
has given you and your formula-feeding patients a great choice, one that
allows them to help give their baby a strong foundation for growth and
development.

Now, Enfamil LIPIL is offering another *first* and it is:

Enfamil LIPIL is NOW giving away twenty $25,000 college scholarships, one a
week through May 28, 2004.

It is not just a sweepstakes.  It is another example of our commitment to
nourishing the potential of babies.  And it is something we are excited and
proud to offer you so you can offer it to your patients.  Here are the details:

Your patients will be receiving a direct mail piece announcing this offer.

They may be coming into your office asking about this program.

Everything they need to register is inside our Enfamil LIPIL Supplementing
Kit and our Enfamil LIPIL Smart Bag at the hospital.

Both contain a sample of an Enfamil LIPIL formula, plus all the information
mom needs to register for a $25,000 scholarship.

No purchase is required to register.

If, for some reason, our new samples are not available in your area, please
instruct your patients to call 1-800-BABY-123 to find out more.  Or if you
have any questions about the program, please speak with your Mead Johnson
representative.

As always, we thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Gregory M.Venner
VP, US Marketing and Sales