Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 14:38:21 +0100
Hi,
for many years, I found my culture's obsession with breasts very
disheartening (I have a very small bust). As a teenager, I would
frequently get upset and feel inadequate because I was unable to
"measure up" and dreamt of silicone implants. But you know a funny
thing? Since I've breastfed my two babies (and will soon do so again,
hopefully) I have learned to appreciate them. OK, so I don't look like
Pamela Anderson, but reading Lactnet and reading about some of the
struggles women go through re. breastfeeding, I am so grateful mine work
so magnificantly! :-) I feel ashamed that I despised them for so many
years and from henceforth, will wear my W-----bra with pride, even it if
it is a size 38AA :-)
--
Anna (Mummy to Emma, born 17th Jan 1995, Alice, born 11th Sept 1996,
??? due 18th April 1998)