From:
Beatriz Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:58:01 -0400
The new independent film titled "The Business of Being Born" is being released
this fall. The film will have a limited theatrical release in New York, Los
Angeles, Washington DC, and 11 other cities beginning in October 2007. The
producer's intent is to have this film become the "Inconvenient Truth" of
childbirth and they are promoting a grassroots movement to create
momentum. One of the options is to HOSTA SCREENING in your area. I
personally have not seen the film and I am truly hoping that it addresses
breastfeeding as well. I invite you to visit the website to learn more about
this: www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com -Beatriz