From:
Suzie Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 11:08:19 -0700
I LOVE lactnet! I got so many responses, I am taking them to our committee
this afternoon to implement some of the many suggestions given by people
who have also had a problem.
Out of about 30 responses, 29 of them had also had the problem and the other one was trying to warn me against believing "industry rumors".

I can assure all of you, these are NOT rumors.  My original information was based on direct conversations with people who had the problem THEMSELVES in their programs.  In some cases, the entire program at the State level had to deal with the repair needed to install the screen to prevent it!  The paperwork that I am dealing with on this is unbelievable as I found out that we are required to file some type of report to the FDA.  I'll keep you posted.  Suzie