From:
"Dawn K. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:04:25 -0600
Mary Kay & others,
Any idea WHERE?
I posted this same question a few weeks ago and didn't really get an answer.
In my search, I checked the Lactnet archives and found that on June 23,
1999, Marie Biancuzzo was replying to a request for a cite when she wrote:
<<I know it's in R. Lawrence's book, but she probably cited a primary
source.>>
I searched my copy of Lawrence (Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical
Professional, 1999) and couldn't find anything.  I don't doubt that it's
there, I just can't SEE it for some reason.  Maybe another Lawrence book?

I've looked for the Jelliffe article referred to by Katherine West in a May
20, 1997 post to no avail.  Searching PubMed and CBI (aspiration brings up
all biopsy articles otherwise I get about 500 hits for Jelliffe), it would
help to know something about the title of the article since it is difficult
to tell from the abstract, or just the citation, if it contains what I'm
looking for.

This is becoming something of a mission for me, since the original situation
has passed.  I know it's out there -- and it's one of those things I have a
hard time believing anyone actually needs to see in print, but obviously
many do.

Thanks for all your help,
Dawn Martin, IBCLC, RLC
Austin, TX