From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:11:44 -0600
forwarding message on behalf of Valerie McClain:

Janice,
My response:
Why don't Lactnetters hear from me?  Over a year ago, I was given a "choice"
by the Lactnet listmothers to either unsubscribe to Lactnet or have all my
posts screened prior to posting them onto Lactnet.  Before I made my choice,
I was unsubscribed by one of the listmothers. My choice would have been to
unsubscribe.  I believe there were complaints about my posts.  From my
perspective, I am being censored.
Valerie W. McClain, IBCLC

(message forwarded by Janice Reynolds)