From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:24:18 -0400
At the risk of defaming myself in front of close friends, I am posting this.
: )

TRAINING COURSES NOW AVAILABLE FOR WOMEN

>1. Silence, The Final Frontier:  Where No Woman Has Gone Before
>2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking:  Making Deposits
>3. Combating the Imelda Macros Syndrome:  You Do Not Need New Shoes
>Everyday
>4. Parties:  Going Without New Outfits
>5. Man Management:  Discover How Minor Household Chores Can Wait Until
>After The Game
>6. Bathroom Etiquette I:  Men Need Space In The BathroomCabinet, Too
>7. Bathroom Etiquette II:  His Razor Is His
>8. Valuation:  Just Because It's Not Important To You . . . .
>9. Communication Skills I:  Tears - The Last Resort, Not The First
>10. Communication Skills II:  Thinking Before Speaking
>11. Communication Skills III:  Getting What You Want Without Nagging
>12. Driving A. Car Safely:  A Skill You CAN Acquire
>13. Party Etiquette:  Drinking Your Fair Share
>14. Telephone Skills:  How To Stop Talking And Hang Up
>15. Introduction To Parking
>16. Advanced Parking:  Reversing Into A. Space
>17. Overcoming Anal Retentive Behavior:  Leaving The Towels On The Floor
>18. Water Retention:  Fact Or Fat
>19. Cooking I:  Bring Back Bacon, Eggs, And Butter
>20. Cooking II:  Bran And Tofu Are Not For Human Consumption
>21. Cooking III:  How Not To Inflict Your Diets On Other People
>22. Compliments:  Accepting Them Gracefully
>23. PMI:  Your Problem . . . Not His
>24. Dancing:  Why Men Don't Like To
>25. Sex - It's For Married Couples, Too
>26. Classic Clothing:  Wearing Outfits You Already Have
>27. Household Dust:  A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice
>28. Integrating Your Laundry:  Washing It All Together
>29. Ballet:  For Women Only
>30. Oil And Gas:  Your Car Needs Both
>31. Learning To Go In Public Restrooms
>32. Appreciating The Humor Of The Three Stooges
>33. "Do These Jeans Make My Butt Look Big?" - Why Men Lie
>34. TV Remotes:  For Men Only

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html