Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:10:51 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
Dr. Bruce Epstein has asked us to post the following message from him on Lactnet, since he does not subscribe.

My name is Bruce A. Epstein, M.D., and I am director of pediatric content for the parenting web site, www.kidsgrowth.com.  A lactation consultant from Dallas, Texas, correctly pointed out to me that there was an incorrect response to a parents question concerning weaning from the breast. Unfortunately, I incorrectly identified the author of the response as lactation consultants from St. Petersburg, Florida, who have been providing me with answers to questions concerning breast feeding. In fact, the answer was supplied by a pediatric psychologist.

Once the incorrect response was pointed out to me,  I immediately changed the response to the question with the help of person who initially wrote me and apologized to the lactation consultants who I  incorrectly ascribed the answer to.

I continue to appreciate the input from lactation consultants for our site and am sorry for any embarrassment I caused the two women who have donated their time in the past in helping with the site.

Bruce A. Epstein, M.D.
St. Petersburg, Florida

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2