From:
"Nice, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:52:42 -0500
1.  Haiti
I am back from my medical mission to Haiti.  Saw a lot of mothers breastfeeding.
Also, once again, saw many malnourished children and adults.
2. Disulfiram
I could find no other information other than the following article:
Zorzano A et al.  Decreased in vivo rate of ethanol metabolism in the suckling
rat.  Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 1989 Aug:13(4): 527-532.
I don't have the article yet, but will get it as it sounds interesting and MAY
shed some light on the matter.
3. Hale's Book
The last time I spoke with Tom Hale, he indicated that the book should be
available April/May 1998.
Frank J. Nice, DPA, CPHP