From:
Jeanne Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:45:23 -0600
Big Big Hugs to Kathleen Bruce and all the wonderful Listmoms who keep this list active and functioning so well.  I had to go back to the archives and look for my first post which was on July 24, 1995.  I asked for assistance in monitoring my Lactnet time, as I was spending a couple of hours a day reading messages.  And that was back when there were fewer than 200 people on the list!  LOL

I think Lactnet has contributed to the growth of our profession by giving us an International forum in which to share our triumphs and our roadblocks.  I've learned so much from following the dialogue over the years.

Thank you, Kathleen, Rachel, Melissa, Karleen, Kathy and Karen.  I appreciate your hard work and dedication.
Jeanne Mitchell RN IBCLC
Austin, TX