From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:00:38 EST
I want to introduce myself as I have yet to post. My name is Jennifer Tow. I
am the mother of 3 bf children (one as I type this) and an IBCLC in private
practice in CT. I have extensive experience working in a hospital clinic and
working with families from diverse socio-economic backgrounds as well as
working within the natural birth community..