From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:31:54 +0200
I felt sad on reading the story about the flight attendant.  From my
perspective it just felt all wrong that a mother should have to be put in
such a situation when she has a young baby she is feeding.  But that only
increases my admiration for what lengths she was going to, to ensure the
baby her milk, at least.

Regarding Kathy Koch's friend the astronaut, I am just waiting now for some
'expert' to say that breastmilk expressed in space (the real Milky Way?) is
unsuitable for babies because of increased exposure to cosmic rays.  Y'know?

Rachel Myr
in Norway