From:
Nancy Ferland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:23:53 -0700
For those who are interested, I contacted the "nutritional coach" at the homemade formula site and she replied that the recipe is" intended as a supplement for babies over one year of age".  She also stated that they get their honey from a reputable organic beekeeper too.  She did repeat at the end that "honey is not recommended for babies under one year of age".   Hmmmm.  That's not the impression the recipe site gives.  I will be replying to her answer requesting that she make that very clear to her potential viewers.  Many babies could be at risk.

Nancy Ferland, IBCLC
Kitsap Lactation Services