From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:36:40 -0800
Adults get reflux from it also.  I brought home some brand yogurt in a cup
that was DHA supplemented.  It was fruit flavored, as are most yogurts we
buy.  My adult daughter got noticeable reflux and intestinal indigestion
from it.  She will never touch DHA anything again. Sorry she was the guinea
pig for all of us in the family, poor gal.

Judy Ritchie

Subject: reflux

Just thought I'd start a new thread for the new year :-)  Does anyone else

notice the shocking increase in reflux?  Am I the only person who think it's

timing coincides with the intro of DHA/ARA?  Terrible rise in eosinophilic

esophagitis?  Intro of DHA/ARA ?  or am I being paranoid?  How could we find

/make studies to show this has happened?  Happy New Year's Eve, Eve :-) Pat

in SNJ