From:
Mary Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:20:42 -0400
Kathy Dettwyler asked about finding Susan Browne MD.  Since she is also an
IBCLC, the IBLCE International Office will provide her address and phone
from our database.  (Kathy, we'll be e-mailing you privately.)

If you are looking for an IBCLC, you are welcome to write, call or e-mail
IBLCE and get that information.

Mary Renard
Mary Riley Renard, RN, BSN, IBCLC
CERP/Recertification Coordinator
International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
P O Box 2348
Falls Church  VA  22042-0348  USA
Phone   703-560-7330
Fax     703-560-7332