Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:47:56 EST
Oh no, will we now have mother's worried about their baby's breath and
wanting to give them mouthwash, bianca or breath mints?  Or how about
"whiteners" for those little pearly whites to go with their designer clothes?
  I think this comes under the heading of "NOW WHAT"!!!!

Linda J. Inglis, BS IBCLC
Palm Harbor, FL USA