Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:40:34 EDT
are you sure this mom isn't consuming ANY caffeine?  Some babies are
extremely sensitive to it. Any other stimulant?  Milk?

Itchy breasts >  Could this possibly be related to breast tissue changes
associated with rapid increase in milk supply?  I remeber how my breasts
itched during my second pregnancy (it was unbearable, I used ice packs and
over the counter topical anesthetics for times I scratched tjem raw).  It
would make sense that this would bother her primarily during nursing when the
milk ducts are being stretchedand filled suddenly with milk at the letdown.

Linda Mosher, LLLL