From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:14:13 +0200
Thanks, Jake, for an edifying post.  I have suspected that while comcast may
now have become used to the 'b' word in infant feeding contexts, the thread
of last week on a topic involving anatomy slightly further south on the body
may have gone past their filter's tolerance.  I'm not mentioning any of the
possible trigger words in this post, we have enough problems already.  We
are already getting panicked e-mails from dropped subscribers and expecting
more as rr.com addresses continue to appear in our daily error reports from
the listserv.  Happy World Upper Frontal Bodyfeeding Week, everybody!
Sheesh.

Rachel Myr, frustrated listparent (in case even the specific word for
parents of one gender is too provocative for someone's e-mail provider)