From:
Jessica Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 22:36:05 EDT
Helen - thank your lucky stars that you are in an Ezzo-free zone!  Much better
to never have him introduced than to have to pick up the pieces later.

Speaking of which, Ezzo just visited our area, and I got interviewed in the
paper about him, which hopefully will do a little good.  (e-mail me if you
want the article)  However, I'm afraid of the widespread damage his "ministry"
will do here, and I'm forming an organization to educate new parents about his
methods.  Anybody else out there doing this?  How are you getting word out to
your patients and clients? I have found plenty of "Ezzo Ammo" on the Archives,
but looking for ideas for education.  Please email me privately or to the
list.

Also - the packets Matt & Tina Aney have put together are wonderful!  We are
currently trying to distribute as many as possible to churches, parents, etc.!
(these are the ones you get from [log in to unmask])

TIA
Jessica Garrett
Oklahoma City, OK - the heart of the "Bible Belt"