From:
jeannette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 19:38:43 -0600
Dear Lactnet Members,

I wish to update you on the "Babies First" brochure.  I received an
immediate response from Dr. Ginsberg, saying that he actually written the
portion of the brochure relating to breastfeeding; that he did not consider
the subject controversial; and that he did not know who had made the
decision to delete the breastfeeding portion although it did not originate
from UT Southwestern Medical School.

(That was what I was told by the Foundation)

I would therefore recommend that any comments regarding the exclusion of the
subject of breastfeeding in an educational brochure geared to parents
regarding neurological development prenatally through three years of age, be
addressed to the Foundation itself:

Coalition for Infant Development
A Project of
Dallas Foundation for Health Education and Research

President:  Ralph Rogers
Vice President: Elena Barr

1341 W. Mockingbird Lane
Suite 700-W