From:
"David A. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 18:45:22 EST

<< I am disturbed to read in the paper today that the AAP is recommending
 ALL infants be vaccinated against rotoviruses....
 I am concerned about the blanket approach, the absence of mention of
 breastfeeding as the first and best immunization baby can have....
 Comments >>

First, I would like to comment that I have NEVER seen a vaccine that the AAP
does not like, and will eventually recommend as part of the routine vaccine
schedule.  This is not being critical, just an observation on my part as a
fellow of the AAP.

Just finished reading a newspaper article about how formula companies are
planning on adding "good" bacteria to their formulas to make it more like
breastmilk.  How come formula companies get all the "good" press?
Andrew MD