From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 20:52:45 -0400
I have  had the pleasure of hearing Steve Buescher, M.D speak on several
occasions, his work with human milk is absolutely fascinating and his
knowledge is extensive , he is a HUGE supporter of human milk and
breastfeeding, and hs is one of the most interesting speakers to listen to,
and I have heard a lot.

Cindy Curtis RN IBCLC
http://www.breastfeedingonline.com
mailto:[log in to unmask]