Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:14:02 +0200
Barbara'
You are very brave and I wish you the very very best in returning to the ranks of LC and private work.
I am sure the decision was difficult, but I certainly can understand wanting to work in a "supportive, positive atmosphere".  I am sure that by working directly with Mom's and educating them in a non-threatening environment will ultimately be what may tip the scales.
Best of Luck and Happiness in all you do.

sincerely,
ellen, Tel Aviv