From:
Deborah V Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:16:26 -0700
I have limited information from a colleague....They heard someone from
Stanford Univ. speaking on TV about how children of mothers with
eating disorders nurse "differently" than children of mothers without
eating disorders.  Does anyone have more information on this they could
share???

I've been working on a non-breastfeeding related project and feel really
out of touch with what's happening!  And, 1 year later, still having lacnet
withdrawls!  While I'm not officially no-mail, most of my lactnets are just
deleted (doesn't that sound just awful!), so if you could copy any posting
on this topic to me, I'd appreciate it!  Thanks -

Debi VanderMey Barr, MS RD LD
Breastfeeding Promotion Coordinator
Oregon WIC Program
mailto:[log in to unmask]