From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 21:17:01 -0600
I'll be travelling to southern California the end of March, speaking at
Saddleback Community College in Mission Viejo, about my book "Dancing
Skeletons" and my research in Mali.  And hopefully also about breastfeeding!
If there are any folks in the area who would be interested in having me
speak about breastfeeding, let me know and we can try to set something up,
either at Saddleback, or somewhere else in the area, big or little, formal
or informal.  I'll be there Monday, March 31st and Tuesday, April 1st.
Schedule at Saddleback is still flexible.

I'll be travelling to Sacramento to visit my folks on the way there, and
hope to stop by Jay Simpson's and visit her and her new baby.  Whee!

Katherine A. Dettwyler, Ph.D.
Texas A&M University