From:
Karen Querna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:50:27 -0700
Last fall I noticed that there was no info. about Lactation Consultants in the Wikipedia and today I found there was:

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation_consultant#References

I want to thank who-ever started the infol

And there are other areas related in "Infant feeding"

There are 21 pages in this section of this category.
Australian Breastfeeding Association
Avent
Baby bottle
Baby food
Baby-led weaning
Breast milk
Breast pump
Breastfeeding
Colostrum
Infant formula
Galactagogue
Haberman Feeder
Human milk banking in North America
International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes
La Leche League International
L cont.
Lactation consultant
Male lactation
Nipple shield (breastfeeding)
Pablum
Supplemental nursing system
Wet nurse

The Wikipedia can be edited easily. I just fixed the link to ILCA.  It
is a source for many younger people (future new families)

Karen Querna, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Spokane WA