From:
Daniel Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 08:59:51 -0400
I agree wholeheartedly, if only moms could be honest with their desires,
feelings, and beliefs. Most of the time, I credit it to the mom's
feeling that she should/must breastfeed, while personally feeling either
negative to or ambiguious about breastfeeding. If they could actually
voice their feelings, we as Advocates/Supporters could provide them with
the real and useful information/support that they need, giving both of
us a better feeling and outcome to the situation.

Leslie Ward
Vine Grove, KY