From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:48:53 -0500
> I wonder if there is something uplifting and supportive to offer a mom
> of triplets to read about her milk supply?  I have given the
> usual...espeically Mothering Multiples...but she is struggling and
> feeling overwhelmed.  I am looking for some quick and easy articles
> for inspiration if they are out there.
>

> And on a completely different mother search...I wonder if there is
> anything similar to Mothering Multiples or some other breastfeeding
> friendly book for twins  in Hebrew?  A very good breastfeeding book
> would probably work, but think it would really help to have one on
> twins.  Any of the lactnetters from Isreal have a few favorites?
>
> Thanks,
> Pam MazzellaDiBosco, IBCLC, RLC

Pam, I've not found anything in Hebrew, per se, but I have found some links
to blogs, sites, etc. by BF mothers of triplets. Also, have some other
related info -- photo, stories, etc.

Link to APMultiples Yahoo group at top of page – several moms of BF triplets
in the group and I think a couple of MOT speak Hebrew based on a
"conversation" a few months ago… I'm on the group so can ask if anyone
speaks Hebrew and ask if I can forward their email address to you privately:
 http://www.karengromada.com/karengromada/links.htm

http://www.llli.org/NB/NBNovDec06p244.html

http://www.karengromada.com/karengromada/images/photos/dcradle/dc_preterm_trip.jpg

http://www.parentingweb.com/lounge/multiples.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~tnk/littleones/breastfeeding.html

http://www.llli.org/NB/NBSepOct92p135.html

http://amazingtrips.blogspot.com/2007/03/breastfeeding-basics.html (includes
some inaccuracies or suggestions for things that should come from an IBCLC
in conjunction with healthcare provider but inspiring)

http://perkyovary.blogspot.com/2007/11/miscellaneous.html

Also, have been wanting to thank all those who shared info here and
privately on starting solids for "former" premies. It really helped the MOT
-- and helped me feel more comfortable about the info in Mothering Multiples
on the subject! Thank you SO much!

--
Karen G
513-325-2550