Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 02:21:27 EST
When Ann mentioned fould green stools and weight loss, I immediately thought
about Coeliac Disease.  Knew a mother many years ago whose baby failed to
thrive, looked like a wizened old man and had these foul, foul nappies, baby
did turn out to have coeliac Disease.  Because it was such a long time ago and
my memory does not serve me well, I think that this child must have been
receiving solids as well as breastmilk, otherwise I don't think that symptoms
should have been so pronounced?
regards all, Helen M. Woodman, NCT breastfeeding Counsellor UK