Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:52:19 -0200
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (12 lines)
Hello! My name is Dee Dee Voisey. I am an RN working within a clinic setting serving mainly First Nations and Inuit clients, in Central Labrador (Eastern Canada). My current full-time position is in Diabetes Education, however my first love is Lactation Consultant work. I now provide private practice services as an IBCLC to the community I work in, as well as the community I live in (40km away). I work in tandem with my mentor and colleague who provides the bulk of private practice in our small community.  At this time I provide back-up services when she is unavailable. I was previously a member of LactNet under a different email address, but have changed email addresses to reflect the private practice nature of my work.  I look forward to continued participation on LactNet, as this listserve has provided me with unmeasureable assistance and learning over the past several years. Enjoyed "meeting" and listening to several of you through GOLD conferences in recent years as well!! Cheers! Dee Dee Voisey, BN RN IBCLCHappy Valley-Goose Bay, LabradorCanada 		 	   		  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2