From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:50:16 +1000
Trish,
That is just fabulous. It does make a difference to have the story out there
and are you writing it up for a scholarly journal also?
And yes, 10 seconds at the breast. It will come, it will come Trish,
breastfeeding will become the comfort for Bobby that he and you were cheated
of because of his illness.  That story too will become a source of hope for
many mums.
Karen, I presume we will be able to read the article when it comes online
http://www.lalecheleague.org/llleaderweb/LV/index-date0004.html#apr03
Karleen Gribble
Australia