From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:21:15 +0000
Margo - if you go to "The Wall" on the M.I.L.C. site, and then 'see all'
on the posts, you will find a smattering of woman who've posted with a
"See how nice my photo is" sort of post.. and the 'blank default' is all
you can see.  The majority of them, have no 'hit' link either, which
suggests their account is probably frozen.  I noticed it as I had read a
post, and then looked for it again, and found the photo gone!

It was really obvious when the Wall page had three of them up in one
page, less obvious as the pages move up, and others post.

There is also a post quoting Facebook has stated...

"To decide what's appropriate, the company had to decide "how much of
someone's butt must be showing or, in this case, how much of the breast.
We've made a visible areola the determining factor. It is a common
standard," said spokesman Barry Schnitt."

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11316772?source=most_viewed

So, if you can see areola, it's out!  Presumably, this is a search
engine things, as many photos not displaying areola have been taken out,
and many with areola clearly shown, are still there!

As an aside, before reading this, my hubby had posted a Spanish language
breastfeeding promotion poster as his profile photo for today.  It has a
full breast on show.. so, presumably, it's obscene!  Even 'tho it went
up on billboards...

Morgan Gallagher (now out of posts on LN for today.)