From:
Anne Andrianos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 00:58:30 -0500
I am very surprised by the number of people who think Diane should
decline her honorarium! Do you really think she should speak for nothing?
"Something for nothing ain't worth much" and the powers that be win
again. IMO, she should insist on payment, but making it clear that the
funds must not be ABM $. Knowing Diane's quality of presentation, the
time required, the energy demands, etc. of public speaking it is only
decent that she be compensated. LC's, I sense a basic problem in us, a
lack of self-worth when we are in the fray! Anne Andrianos, IBCLC, MSN