From:
Jennifer Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:14:57 -0700
I am an LVN who is employed as an CLC( studying to take exam) in a hospital.
I just wanted to comment how unfair it is to be paid so much lower than an
Lc who is an RN. I am very well qualified with a lot of years experience
here in the hospital and feel I should be compensated on the LC scale.
Sincerely nameless