Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 23:26:59 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (16 lines)
Hi all -- well, I'm back from Seattle, and thanks to all of you who sent me information and phone numbers.  As you may have read on a post early last week, my computer crashed, and I didn't have access to your phone numbers, so those who didn't get calls, it was not a personal slight.

I was graciously received by Molly Pessl, who managed to show me a bit
around the unit at Evergreen -- what wonderful LDRP's.  About twice the size of the rooms I have two post-partum patients in -- even though she was trying to get all her normal work done, and get ready to leave for the Nashville conference.   And overall, a wonderful set-up.  I had a chance to be at mother - to-mother volunteers meeting, which is a great adjunct to the whole "baby-friendly" concept.  Thank you Molly.  If there are any Evergreen moms or RN's
on Lactnet, I do have a few questions I would like to ask -- would you E-mail me privately?

Thanks also to Kathleen Auerbach, Alice Ziring and Judy Ahulse, who all contributed to may having a very good trip.

I managed to keep up with the lactnet digests, I could access them from my husband's computer, I just couldn't post.  It turned out to be an expensive habit.  The hotel charged everytime I tried to access my server, whether I was
successful or not -- that was a shock when the hotel bill came.

Seattle is a beautiful, emotionally warm city, with lots to do and see -- we had a great time.  We'd like to come back when the weather is not quite so cold,
though.

Chanita, back in San Francisco

ATOM RSS1 RSS2