From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 21:40:55 -0500
Our LLL group provides me with "How to know if you BF baby is getting
enough", "BF, Baby's first immunization" tear sheets and the Kiwanis one
page handout on BF.  These might be good to stock at this health info
office.  If the sponsoring hospital won't buy them, maybe your local LLL
groups would help provide them.  Another good idea would be a tri-fold list
of LLL groups, local LCs and pump stations.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ